Hours of Service
Hours of service Regulations were designed to combat fatigue related collisions and save lives. CTEC’s Hours of Service Course is great to just brush up on your laws and log book keeping, or can help that employee who doesn’t understand how to properly fill out a log book. CTEC’s course will give you that practical help on how to properly fill out that log book, reducing your risk of getting a fine and or being put out of service.
1. Everything we teach is supported by science. CTEC has taken the knowledge gained from years of forensic motor vehicle collision reconstruction experience, and built what is one of the top driver training courses in Canada.
2. Our skid vehicle provides a lower friction surface so that the dynamic instabilities are genuine. Most other devices merely simulate a skid. The difference could save your life.
3. Our skid vehicle separates understeer and oversteer instabilities giving the student the opportunity to clearly understand what is occurring, why it occurred, recognize the difference, learn the proper correction and ultimately, with that greater knowledge, avoid the skid to begin with.
4. Each participants progress on the core competencies is measured both subjectively and objectively.
6. Corporate clients can access their employees performance records on-line.
Driving is the most dangerous activity a human can do. There is simply nothing else that we do that results in the volume of death, injury and property damage as does driving. Today’s driving environment is very complicated and traditional driver training often fails to provide the skills needed to safely operate in that environment. Being human our skills erode over time and we often allow bad habits to form. Driving is something we all do. Driving is dangerous. We should have the skills to do it well.