Beaver County Traffic Safety Event
On May 11, 12, 13 the Beaver County Traffic Safety Network (Beaver County Peace Officers, Viking and Tofield FCSS, Office of Traffic Safety) planned and hosted a safe driving event for the Tofield, Ryley and Viking High Schools. CTEC (Canadian Traffic Education Centre) read MORE
Advanced driver training (LEDUC)
Have you ever wondered what is up with spinning truck in the Leduc Recreation Centre (LRC) parking lot? read MORE
Paramedic Chiefs of Canada Annual Conference
CTEC was taking part in the Paramedic Chiefs of Canada Annual Conference, in Saskatoon. May 31 - June 2, 2016. read MORE
canadian traffic education centre advantage
1. Everything we teach is supported by science. CTEC has taken the knowledge gained from years of forensic motor vehicle collision reconstruction experience, and built what is one of the top driver training courses in Canada.
2. Our skid vehicle provides a lower friction surface so that the dynamic instabilities are genuine. Most other devices merely simulate a skid. The difference could save your life.
3. Our skid vehicle separates understeer and oversteer instabilities giving the student the opportunity to clearly understand what is occurring, why it occurred, recognize the difference, learn the proper correction and ultimately, with that greater knowledge, avoid the skid to begin with.
4. We utilize a state-of-the-art simulator to expose the student to a variety of hazards that could not possibly be presented in any other way. The simulations allow CTEC to present realistic scenarios and closely monitor the driver in several challenging environments. The correlation between participant behaviour in a simulator with real world behaviours is well documented and is undeniable.
5. Each participants progress on the core competencies is measured both subjectively and objectively.
6. Corporate clients can access their employees performance records on-line.